|N a v i g a t i o n
Overview of CEED
Current Projects Available
Information for Students
Information for Clients
Past and Current Project Abstracts
CEED Seminar Proceedings
Information for Staff
Proposing CEED Projects
Getting Started With CEED
What goals are best?
- Aim to have primary and secondary goals which both benefit you
- Check for topics which will gain you government research tax concessions*
- Seek flexibility in case your goals are attained too quickly or prove impractical
- If you need longer term research, you can continue your projects in consecutive years
What constraints apply?
Goals need to be achievable by students within the time scale for student projects at the relevant level
Commercial deadlines must be avoided as they can lead to disappointment, because students have other study demands
- Projects must require intellectual rigour so students can demonstrate their capabilities
- Topics possibly needing extra academic demands should allow inclusion of extra material
** Government tax concessions for research depend upon the project topic. Please consult your tax advisor.