|N a v i g a t i o n
Overview of CEED
Current Projects Available
Information for Students
Information for Clients
Past and Current Project Abstracts
CEED Seminar Proceedings
Information for Staff
Potential CEED Students
Why a CEED Project?
A CEED project at Final Year or Honours level gives you experience before you graduate and offers you the opportunity to:
focus your Final Year or Honours project work on meeting real needs of outside organisations;
receive a tax free studentship totalling $10,000 over the full project (for 2015 projects and onwards);
- work on your project for 8 weeks over the summer at the CEED Partner's site;
improve your "employability" by gaining professional experience before graduation.
What are your commitments with CEED? (Undergraduate level)
CEED projects require some commitments on your part. If you apply for a CEED project, you agree to:
- undertake Final year or an Honours year if offered (no obligation if you are not offered the chance to do Honours);
- attend the CEED Student Training Workshop;
- work on your project at the CEED Client's premises for 8 weeks during summer (the studentship is the only payment);
- report briefly on progress each month, and meet the CEED Partner's other reporting needs;
- present the CEED Partner with a formal report at the end of the project.